Thursday 7 November 2013

Classroom Displays

Today I´ve decided to share two ways I think I´ve decorated my classrooms well. 

The first one is my display board.  I place extra sheets for work in class, stuff students miss when absent or for projects in each year groups folder.  I know to check there if I ever need to grab something quickly for a student. 




Next, I have a clothesline running through the middle of my classroom.  The cards on here are a little wonky, but that is because they are stuck up with Velcro tape.  This way I can take down the "classic mistakes" and give them to students who complete their work quickly or for group discussion. 



 Here is the clothesline.  I adjusted it after I looked at this picture more closely!  I have different facts, jokes, etc. based on shape, algebra, number and data handling.  I have formulas, classic mistakes and different facts on the posters. 
 
 
Also, I have this outside my classroom.  It let´s people know we are the Maths classroom and the little speech bubbles have maths quotes on them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment